Located in the inner-city precinct of Ultimo, this converted heritage building is as cool as inner Sydney itself. Recently revamped, it boasts hip 19th-century architecture – with an edge. With open-plan spaces, high ceilings, lots of light and creative pods for learning, collaboration and entrepreneurship, this space draws its inspiration from cafés and restaurants rather than institutions. Connect, share and challenge your thinking, accessing the latest technologies to kick-start your new career.
46-52 Mountain St, Ultimo 2007
Student Services is located on level 1
Enrolment line: 1300 66 11 11
Student services: 02 9251 0029
Mon to Thu: 7.30am – 10pm
Fri: 7.30am – 7pm
COURSES AVAILABLE AT SYDNEY CAMPUS
CAMPUS AT A GLANCE
|Transport||Food||Showers & Lockers|
Ultimo is close to Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Central Station (Sydney Terminal) and Broadway bus station. You can walk from Sydney’s CBD using footbridges or ride a bike. The campus is around 30 minutes from Sydney International Airport by train.
On-site café and student kitchen
On-site showers and bike racks if you like riding to college
While you are completing your course, you’ll have access to our campus Support Team who can help you with any problems or difficulties, especially if you’re living away from your friends and family. Get confidential advice on managing assignments and projects, motivation and goal-setting, and counselling for personal issues.
What is Sydney like?
Sydney is a geographically stunning, friendly and cosmopolitan city that people from all over the world call home. It's a place of pristine beaches, chic cafés and New York-style restaurants and bars. Nature is always close by with stunning beaches 20 minutes away and major National Parks in every direction. Ultimo is a creative district close to Sydney’s CBD. It has quiet, leafy pockets, cool historic architecture and beautiful open spaces. Famous neighbours include the Australian Broadcasting Commission (ABC), Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
- Creative and edgy location
- Mobile pods for meetings, business launches and project showcasing
- Shared student lounges and dedicated study areas
- Study areas accessible 24/7
- Digital media lab
- Photo imaging studio
- Craft workshop
- Fashion studio
- On-site café and student kitchen
- On-site showers and bike racks if you like riding to college
- Learning Resource Library and Media Lab for equipment hire
- Laptop stations and break-out zones
- Communal Apple desktops
- Fast Wi-Fi connectivity
- Friendly Student Services support team on site
WANT A CAMPUS TOUR?
Our friendly Course and Careers Advisers are here to show you around and answer questions about the course or campus.REQUEST A TOUR
COME TO AN OPEN DAY
SEE THE CAMPUS, MEET LECTURERS AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!
Curious about what it would be like to study graphic design, interior design or photography with CATC Design school? Come along to one of our Open Days and check us out!
- Ask questions about our diploma courses and meet your future lecturers.
- Learn where a career in the creative industries can take you.
- Explore our purpose-built facilities and cutting-edge campuses.
- Meet current students and industry practitioners.
- Find out how to prepare your application for enrolment.