Online courses are a great option if you are juggling work and/or family commitments, or just don’t live anywhere near a campus. At CATC Design School, all design and photography diplomas can be studied online (Australian students only).
Choose a course to study online
My favourite part of studying with CATC was the relevant and industry ready information it provided. The subjects were very aligned to the industry. The course provided the relevant and current educational materials that helped me realise my strengths and areas of development. Every subject is delivered interesting and is engaging. The lecturers were also very encouraging and were very attentive to my needs as a student.Helen Sakkas | Graphic Design, Online HEAR FROM MORE STUDENTS
How does studying online work?
- You choose a course and enrol for the next intake (we have intakes throughout the year. Ask a Course & Career Advisor)
- We will confirm your enrolment details.
- We’ll give you access to your online study materials before your start date so you have a head start on your studies.
- We’ll give you access to online library databases so you have a range of professional resources at your disposal.
- Each subject will take between 48-72 hours to complete. We suggest you study around 8-10 hours a week or an hour a day.
- You send everything in to us online via our learning portal and receive feedback the same way.
Why study online with CATC Design School?
Real-world support when you need it
To help you get through your study, our academic and administrative support teams will regularly check in with you, monitoring your progress. You will have access to assignment and study support, student orientation and counselling services. As a CATC student, you know you have the edge – and we’re here to sharpen it.
Log into class through most devices
We’ve invested in the latest digital classroom technologies, so logging into class is easy. Interact with lecturers and fellow classmates through live web conferencing and discussion forums, using some amazing collaboration tools. Download study materials, watch videos, podcasts and presentations from most devices, whenever you want.
Study when life lets you
With flexible timetables, you can study when and where you want, tailoring your course to suit your work hours and lifestyle. In most cases you can choose to study full or part-time. A maximum of 25% online course study load is available to international students studying in Australia.
Connect to fellow students
Studying online doesn’t mean missing out on the interactive buzz that comes with group learning. We’ve designed our online programs for maximum contact. Get to know your lecturers and mix with students through group work, discussion forums, message boards, blogs and wikis.