Need to improve your English? You can study an English language course in Australia before you start your diploma at CATC Design school and practise the type of English used in your future career.
If you want to study in Australia, you can choose between two accredited English language courses: A Direct Entry Pathway course that focuses on design (run three times a year) or a shorter English for Academic Purposes course that is more general.
Direct Entry Pathway (DEP)
- Designed for students planning to study at CATC Design School – but also open to all international students seeking to improve their understanding of design in English.
- Perfect for improving your English before your course starts, or to help you get your English up to the entry requirement level of your preferred degree or diploma.
- Course program is based on design, giving you the chance to practise the kind of English used in your future career
- Runs for 10 to 15 weeks, three times a year
- Ongoing study support provided once you begin your CATC diploma
English for Academic Purposes
- Open to all international students (not just CATC Design School students).
- Shorter English language course that runs throughout the year.
- Perfect for students who don’t meet their degree or diploma’s English entry requirements.
- You can begin any time, offering you a start date to support any visa requirements/delays.
- Gives you the chance to improve your English language skills while living in Australia.
Why study English with Think Education?
Recognised and accredited English language courses
Opportunity to upgrade to a diploma
Study a course-specific Direct Entry Program (DEP) English language course with us and improve your chances of getting into a Diploma in Graphic Design, Interior Design and Decoration or Photo Imaging.
Living in Australia
What’s it like to live in Australia? Amazing! Our campuses are located in Australia’s largest and most multicultural cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast. In Australia, stunning nature is always close by.Read about living in Australia